NATA Members (past and present) and Professional Development (PDC) users already have a username and password.
Click the blue Log In button above the left sidebar menu. Log in to this site using the email and password associated with your NATA account. This is the same login that is used for nata.org and the former PDC. If you need to reset your password, create an account, or need assistance updating your email/account information, please visit our Contact Us page.
If you have never been a member or used our PDC, you can create a new non-member account to access courses at the non-member rate.
Set Your Profile
Once logged in, take a moment to tell us what you are interested in. Click on Profile on the left sidebar menu and rate your interest in the available list of categories. This simple step, helps us recommend products in your areas of interest.
Search for Courses
From the homepage, click on "Browse Course Catalog." This will allow you to browse courses by topic, domain, and/or type.
You can also easily search for specific courses, topics, or keywords from the Site Search box in the left sidebar. You can search by:
- Categories - Choose all or specific domains and/or categories to filter
- Types - Choose all or filter to on-demand, certificates, JAT quizzes, special events, bundles, etc.
- Keywords - Search by topic or keyword to see what offerings NATA educATe has available.
Once you have made your selections, click Find to start the search.
Use your $150 Membership Credit (Members Only)
Search through our catalog and add the courses you'd like to purchase to your account. When you are ready, click on "My Cart" in the top or sidebar menu, and then click on the Use Prepaid Balance button. Need more help? View this Help Document with step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
Access Purchased Courses & View Your Statements of Credit
Click on My Course Dashboards in the left sidebar menu and select the appropriate dashboard:
- Access courses you have purchased. Use the menu at the top to filter by status to see In Progress and/or Completed Courses.
- Access/Print statements of credit and a transcript of completed courses. This can also be accessed by clicking "My Transcript" on the left sidebar menu.
- View your notifications and badges.
- View your Prepaid Balance (Membership Credit) - Credit is issued in February, and any unused credit expires on Dec. 31st of the membership year.
- Access courses that have prerequisites such as: Certificate Packages (ex. Master Preceptor Level I & II), Courses in a Series with Prerequisite Requirements (ex. Sports Science Series), Microcredential Packages (Coming Soon!)
This site has a built in accessibility toolkit. To access, click on the Accessibility link in the top right heading of each page. Once the toolkit is open, you will have access to several accessibility tools. To learn about each available tool, click the red icon to access the user guide.
Share Your Feedback
If you notice a "bug" in the system or have a suggestion regarding our new learning management system, please contact us using the Tech Help form on the Help/Contact Us page.
A course evaluation survey is included for each online learning product. Please take a moment to share your feedback so we can continue to provide high-quality educational offerings.